måndag 19 maj 2014

A Different Kind of Meditation



As part of the OMS lifestyle (not just diet) we are supposed to meditate for 30 min daily... This is something I've been having trouble with. 

I have two kids, a house and a job to take care of.. I barely have time to breathe let alone meditate for 30 min a day!! 

I was reading some posts on the oms support group on Facebook and there was someone with the same issues as me. But they came to the conclusion that things like taking a walk or gardening could be meditation as well. Emptying your mind somehow. Putting your focus on just one thing. 

One thing that I find very soothing is crafting. I sow, make cakes (for other people) and anything where my hands are used creatively. So I sat down and started painting some stones for my newly planted garden! It was a quick little project, but it was wonderful to just create and not think about anything else but what my fingers were doing. You shall be seeing a lot more meditation projects from me n here, that's for sure! 




Now go meditate ;-)! 
-Josefine

2 kommentarer: